• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • As of today April 26th, 2024 you are only permitted to have 1 shop thread. This means if you have multiple threads for various boosting services you must condense them down into one thread. You will have 1 week from April 26th, 2024 to make this change.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus - Mein leben (Main Campaign + DLC)

Re: Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus - Mein leben (Main Campaign + DLC) [CUSA07378]

Yeah, you're right I forgot to include "PROFILE" and "PROFILE.BIN". Thanks for pointing it out.
I've updated the test package:
Download

Regarding re-regioning without Save Wizard's Advanced Mode the only way is to use Homebrew like Apollo on FW <= 7.55 or PS4 Save Mounter on FW <= 9.00.

If that save dosn't work, then someone has to create a save for this (or any other missing region) with the following instructions:

1) you need a save on chapter 2 or later (a platinum save of your region will do it)
2) on the main menu make sure your game is on saveslot 1 (press square and you'll see 3 slots, left one ist the first slot, middle one ist the second slot and third the the third slot)
3) in the main menu go to the SAS menu point and start each dlc once and make a manual save (you can save it right at the start of each dlc)
4) after making a save for each dlc go back to main menu and change your game to saveslot 3 (press square ond choose the right option)
5) start a new game on any difficulty and skip the first few cutscenes and save right at the start.
6) upload the whole save file and post it here, me or FatherComstock will re region it

oh ok understood. appreciate the hard work. is this save file something I can re-region via advanced mode on save wizard? or does save wizard not have advanced mode for Wolfenstein 2?

SW dosn't even have cheats for the game, so you'll need a jailbroken console and a programm called savemounter or apollos save tool.

oh ok understood. appreciate the hard work. is this save file something I can re-region via advanced mode on save wizard? or does save wizard not have advanced mode for Wolfenstein 2?

You can only resign these saves with Save Wizard to use it on your account. This game is not supported by their tool. I bet it's like that because each save has its own checksum and it's hard to calculate a valid checksum by yourself.

You, sir, have done some fantastic work. I can't count the number of times I've seen someone post a request for this and I've answered "can't be done and here's why." I'm so, so glad to be wrong. My main account already has the trophy but I might pop it on my tester account just for a laugh!

Re: Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus - Mein leben (Main Campaign + DLC) [CUSA07378]

If that save dosn't work, then someone has to create a save for this (or any other missing region) with the following instructions:

1) you need a save on chapter 2 or later (a platinum save of your region will do it)
2) on the main menu make sure your game is on saveslot 1 (press square and you'll see 3 slots, left one ist the first slot, middle one ist the second slot and third the the third slot)
3) in the main menu go to the SAS menu point and start each dlc once and make a manual save (you can save it right at the start of each dlc)
4) after making a save for each dlc go back to main menu and change your game to saveslot 3 (press square ond choose the right option)
5) start a new game on any difficulty and skip the first few cutscenes and save right at the start.
6) upload the whole save file and post it here, me or FatherComstock will re region it

SW dosn't even have cheats for the game, so you'll need a jailbroken console and a programm called savemounter or apollos save tool.

O just made a save with everything you asked for, can you please try to re region it?

CUSA07377

thank you

O just made a save with everything you asked for, can you please try to re region it?

CUSA07377

thank you

this is good but can you make an manual save in each dlc please, cause it seems like you just did an auto save. start each dlc , press options and save it manually please. everything else i need to re region is there.

which region is that ?

Edit: The files i miss are

FC1-WOLF1-SLOT-0
FC2-WOLF0-SLOT-0
FC3-WOLF1-SLOT-0

they should be there if you safe manually.

Last edited:

this is good but can you make an manual save in each dlc please, cause it seems like you just did an auto save. start each dlc , press options and save it manually please. everything else i need to re region is there.

which region is that ?

Edit: The files i miss are

FC1-WOLF1-SLOT-0
FC2-WOLF0-SLOT-0
FC3-WOLF1-SLOT-0

they should be there if you safe manually.

The region is EU UK disk

here is the save with what was missing, thank you

CUSA07377

The region is EU UK disk

here is the save with what was missing, thank you

CUSA07377

thank you, the re region worked. i send the save to FatherComstock , he'll add it to this thread. just wondering what disc i have then, i'm pretty sure i ordered my disc from uk back when the game released. and min is CUSA07378

Edit: they are added. just click on the downloadlink and you'll find it.

Last edited:

thank you, the re region worked. i send the save to FatherComstock , he'll add it to this thread. just wondering what disc i have then, i'm pretty sure i ordered my disc from uk back when the game released. and min is CUSA07378

Edit: they are added. just click on the downloadlink and you'll find it.

Thanks mate, will try it out and report ;)

Hello, Can anybody confirm that it works on the german version of it? I already bought it in the psn store and would really like to start it and ofcourse get the Mein Leben Trophy!

Hello there, please read the thread. xTheSolutionNOT already confirmed that.

I got the german version working (CUSA07379) now i'm on the us version (CUSA07384)