• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus - Mein leben (Main Campaign + DLC)

I cant seem to get the saves to work. im on a digital copy of CUSA07377 but when i replace my save files to put back onto ps4 it cant read the usb anymore and I just get an error message CE-33116-4. I could be doing something dumb or formatting it wrong but any advice would be appreciated. thanks all

edit. swapped to my ps5 and now i can see the data but i still cant use it. it says it belongs to another player. stumped at this point which is a shame as this is all i need for the plat now :(

Did you use Save Wizard or any other resign method on that save?
You can't use someone else's save until you resign it.

If you have access to a PS4 on 9.00 firmware then you can do it for every save you want, without the help of Save Wizard.
The tool is called PS4 Save Mounter and a guy from the BrutalSam channel has made a nice video tutorial:
Code:
[url=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qG8f7MONemw&ab_channel=BrutalSam]PS4 Save Mounter on 9.00 Tutorial (New and Simplified Tutorial) - YouTube[/url]
The difference with re-region a savefile to your region is that you just need to overwrite every file in that savefile (except the files in the "sce_sys" folder) with the files from the same-named savefile coming from another region.
I hope I satisfied your curiosity. :feelsokayman:

It's never too late to learn something new. :picklerickhead:

If i did learn something i will not forget it the thing is i am just too inpatient to learn anything new

when i replace my save files to put back onto ps4 it cant read the usb anymore and I just get an error message CE-33116-4.

that happens because my ps4 did have a wrong time setting, it was set to year 2086 (don't know why) . But resigning the save to your profile with savewizard will fix that and also the other problem (it says it belongs to another player)you have.

Thanks for doing this but I’m having problems getting Mein Leben to work so any advice would be welcome
I’m playing CUSA07377.
Firmware 9.00.
I’m able to resign the 3 parts of save mentioned and when game loads up I need to press New Game to see the Epilogue save I want to use in slot 3.
Choosing that then takes me to choose difficulty where I presume I’m choosing Mein Leben.
Pressing that just plays game from start Baltic Sea 1961.
Am I missing anything?
Thanks.

Thanks for doing this but I’m having problems getting Mein Leben to work so any advice would be welcome
I’m playing CUSA07377.
Firmware 9.00.
I’m able to resign the 3 parts of save mentioned and when game loads up I need to press New Game to see the Epilogue save I want to use in slot 3.
Choosing that then takes me to choose difficulty where I presume I’m choosing Mein Leben.
Pressing that just plays game from start Baltic Sea 1961.
Am I missing anything?
Thanks.

There should be already a save in slot 1 (I have prepared it for DLCs and it is in the pack). It will enable the option to switch the save slot to no. 3.
If you don't want to use it then you can:
1. Create a new game on slot no. 1. (Don't choose Mein Leben, because it won't let you create data in slot no. 1.)
2. Skip the first cutscene and save the game when you are lying on the bed.
3. Exit to the main menu and change to slot no. 3. from there (Option is under the SQUARE button) and load "Frau Engel" save.

Basically speaking I've re-enabled the saving feature on the highest difficulty and kindly ask the game to create this savefile for me.
That way I didn't have to figure out how the checksums for savefiles are calculated.

That's genius. Would it be possible to do the same trick for Doom Eternal and it's 2 DLC's for Ultra Nightmare difficulty? Besides Mein Leben, I've found that to be one of the hardest...

That's genius. Would it be possible to do the same trick for Doom Eternal and it's 2 DLC's for Ultra Nightmare difficulty? Besides Mein Leben, I've found that to be one of the hardest...

If the game doesn't check if you just loaded a game, then it should be possible.
However, as far as I know, there is no trophy for beating the game on that difficulty level, or is it?
If true, then how is it called?

If the game doesn't check if you just loaded a game, then it should be possible.
However, as far as I know, there is no trophy for beating the game on that difficulty level, or is it?
If true, then how is it called?

You don't earn a trophy for beating the game on Ultra Nightmare, but you do earn VERY cool exclusive skins and podiums for the campaign, The Ancient Gods Part 1 DLC, and The Ancient Gods Part 2 DLC. You get the Gold skin, Aurum, and Skullface skins respectively. Very sought after stuff...

Oh, ok, now I see your point. What is your CUSA region number?

That would be CUSA13338. If it helps at all, here is a save that I found on here a while back that is at the last stage of the last fight of the Campaign. (Still too hard for me!) I haven't been able to find US versions of "The Ancient Gods" Part 1 or 2 DLC at the same point (last stage of last fight), but there are EU versions of both on here...

https://mega.nz/file/1x4XGSgI#RHpI7NIARHsU6Tlsmr97-PWD7MaDs6_u_6Az4jnZEnI

Last edited: