• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Insta-Plat ððˆðŽð‡ – 100% Save with 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗧 (PS5 AUTO-POP) [CUSA07113|CUSA07123]

Re: 𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐇 — 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗧 (Both PS4 & PS5) [CUSA07113]

anyone can share ps4 saves from AP (CUSA 03972)? for some reason i cant find my 100% save data from ps4 save..

Nioh OP Charactor(Asia) this one is by Ichillmennbe
1. 750(+300) Character Level.
2. The Abyss 999 Floor completed.
3. Grace of Oyamatsumi Set & Tatenashi Set BD.(Totally 90% Damage Reduction(Status Ailment Suffered), make this character really hard to kill!)
4. Nearly all equipments'(equipping on character) level are 320(+133~135).
5. 1 billion Toughness.
6. 1 billion Ninjutsu Power.(Just 1 Power Pill, you can do melee attack 999,999 damage per hit, and ranged attack 900,000+ damage per hit.)
 This feature will become ineffective in version 1.20 or higher.
7. Many else excellent equipments are in the Storehouse, you can find out yourself.

CUSA03972 this one is by CITYYTIC
1. Lv750(+1000) FOCUS strength Character Level.
3. Grace of Futsunushi and The red of devotion set
4. (equipping on character) level are 310(+135~137). max+139 (weapon)
5. 1 billion Toughness. (only version is 1.19)
6. 1 billion Ninjutsu Power.(Just 1 Power Pill, you can do melee attack 999,999 damage per hit, and ranged attack 900,000+ damage per hit.) (only version is 1.19)
7. max damage one hit with lai quick draw and paralytic groundfire (buff item) is 967281 (test with marobashi)

Nioh OP Charactor(Asia) this one is by Ichillmennbe
1. 750(+300) Character Level.
3. Grace of Oyamatsumi Set & Tatenashi Set BD.(Totally 90% Damage Reduction(Status Ailment Suffered), make this character really hard to kill!)
4. Nearly all equipments'(equipping on character) level are 320(+133~135).
5. 1 billion Toughness.
6. 1 billion Ninjutsu Power.(Just 1 Power Pill, you can do melee attack 999,999 damage per hit, and ranged attack 900,000+ damage per hit.)
 This feature will become ineffective in version 1.20 or higher.
7. Many else excellent equipments are in the Storehouse, you can find out yourself.

CUSA03972 this one is by CITYYTIC
1. Lv750(+1000) FOCUS strength Character Level.
3. Grace of Futsunushi and The red of devotion set
4. (equipping on character) level are 310(+135~137). max+139 (weapon)
5. 1 billion Toughness. (only version is 1.19)
6. 1 billion Ninjutsu Power.(Just 1 Power Pill, you can do melee attack 999,999 damage per hit, and ranged attack 900,000+ damage per hit.) (only version is 1.19)
7. max damage one hit with lai quick draw and paralytic groundfire (buff item) is 967281 (test with marobashi)

Will check ot out about his save.hope both save 100% all 3 dlc

Will check ot out about his save.hope both save 100% all 3 dlc

I just found the main culprit the last trophy i cant pop up.its the final stsand trophy which require to complete the 3rd dlc on wotd.my ps4 save already completed on way of the nioh only for 3rd dlc and it doesnt count!.i guess when the ps4 version it stack if we complete on higher difficulty but not the same case for ps5.im trying to replay back one mission in 3rd dlc wotn still cant get the trophy pop up.the i guess i need to complete again in wotd.just looking at both ASIA trophy given its same story they just complete on wotn.

I just found the main culprit the last trophy i cant pop up.its the final stsand trophy which require to complete the 3rd dlc on wotd.my ps4 save already completed on way of the nioh only for 3rd dlc and it doesnt count!.i guess when the ps4 version it stack if we complete on higher difficulty but not the same case for ps5.im trying to replay back one mission in 3rd dlc wotn still cant get the trophy pop up.the i guess i need to complete again in wotd.just looking at both ASIA trophy given its same story they just complete on wotn.

maybe my save will work because I played on wotd. you should try re-regioning it with apollo or save mounter.

maybe my save will work because I played on wotd. you should try re-regioning it with apollo or save mounter.
Thanks for offer mate.im already platinum both nioh.for nioh 1 i need to play again entire dlc 2 in wotd since my save just complete in wotn.it doesnt stack even way of nioh

Trophies didn’t autopop for ps4 as stayed did I do anything wrong. Is it the game version it’s 1.23 if so do you have anything that works with that version

Last edited:

Trophies didn’t autopop for ps4 as stayed did I do anything wrong. Is it the game version it’s 1.23 if so do you have anything that works with that version

to auto pop on PS4 you must have the trophies on PS5 first.
☞︎ PS5 Auto-Pop Database ☜︎

I have 2 more trophies left in NioH's 2nd DLC. They are: Holy Trinity ( Equipped the Kusanagi Tsurugi, Yasakani Magatama, and Yata Mirror) and Master of the Twin Sticks ( Defeated Ganryu's Sasaki Kojiro using only Dual Wooden Swords).
Is there any way to get 2 swords Yasakani Magatama and Dual Wooden Swords?
Because in equipment is not available :(

I have 2 more trophies left in NioH's 2nd DLC. They are: Holy Trinity ( Equipped the Kusanagi Tsurugi, Yasakani Magatama, and Yata Mirror) and Master of the Twin Sticks ( Defeated Ganryu's Sasaki Kojiro using only Dual Wooden Swords).
Is there any way to get 2 swords Yasakani Magatama and Dual Wooden Swords?
Because in equipment is not available :(

can't really remember, got these trophies back in 2018. you may check in the storage.

cara eu terminei a facul e to correndo atras do backlog, voce eh foda

fiquei ate surpreso de ver que falava portugues

sulla PS4 ho la versione Europea , quindi questa non va bene
su PS5 non ho ancora preso la Rimasted

does auto pop work on ps4 or just ps5?

Amazing work, is there any possibility to get this 100% save on the EU version CUSA07123? I lost mine with my ps4 and need it now for my PS5 version. Thank you ^^

Re: 𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐇 — 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗧 (Both PS4 & PS5) [CUSA07113|CUSA07123]

Amazing work, is there any possibility to get this 100% save on the EU version CUSA07123? I lost mine with my ps4 and need it now for my PS5 version. Thank you ^^

Here you go CUSA07123

Re: 𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐇 — 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗧 (Both PS4 & PS5) [CUSA07113|CUSA07123]

Hi, thank you very much, it was super fast but this save its only for platinum, it doesnt have 100% Way of the Demon completed, thats what I need for the dlcs trophies and what I lost, its completed on way of the Nioh.