• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Insta-Plat ððˆðŽð‡ – 100% Save with 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗧 (PS5 AUTO-POP) [CUSA07113|CUSA07123]

Re: 𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐇 — 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗧 (Both PS4 & PS5) [CUSA07113|CUSA07123]

i have a issue . how can i use this save file while i cant upload this to my ps5 . it said its for another player and it wont let me to copy it to my ps5 storage

i have a issue . how can i use this save file while i cant upload this to my ps5 . it said its for another player and it wont let me to copy it to my ps5 storage

You need to resign the save into your PSN ID with a program called Save Wizard.

More info here: How to use Game Saves + How to buy Save Wizard

Wooooow awesome dude, thanks, are you going to do insta plat for NIOH 2 and 100% dlc?

thanks for the save: Destroy any boss in floor 999 w/ living weapon is there an easy way to do that? i'm not an experienced nioh player.

it's not an instant plat, i can't get any further then 60% of trophies, because i don't know what to do to unlock. transferrring back to ps5 to ps4 will unlock some more for ps4 but makes the game crash. ahhh and then you have to start over again.

has any body has a manner to which path to follow, last samurai area doesnt get me anything.

Last edited:

Ciao a tutti ragazzi , io le versioni PS5 di entrambi i giochi purtroppo non ho ottenuto il Platino giocando col mio account
adesso ho comprato la versione Bluray Nioh Collection PS5
con questo salvataggio ottengo il platino di entrambe le versioni
quale dei due è la versione europea ?

Ciao a tutti ragazzi , io le versioni PS5 di entrambi i giochi purtroppo non ho ottenuto il Platino giocando col mio account
adesso ho comprato la versione Bluray Nioh Collection PS5
con questo salvataggio ottengo il platino di entrambe le versioni
quale dei due è la versione europea ?

CUSA07123 is the EU region. You can check all regions here.

Buoanasera a tutti ragazzi io ho la versione digitale di entrambi giochi PS4 ( niente platino purtroppo )
ho acquistato la versione PS5 NIOH COLLECTION
la versione europea è CUSA7123...
a me non funziona niente
come devo procedere grazie mille
P.S. ho installato la versione BLURAY PS5 ( NIOH COLLECTION ) sulla console

Mi sa che funziona soltanto con la versione digitale l' autopop...

Thank you for the save and work.

Save does not work because when I press Continue it says requires content DLC