• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Insta-Plat ððˆðŽð‡ – 100% Save with 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗧 (PS5 AUTO-POP) [CUSA07113|CUSA07123]

Re: 𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐇 — 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗧 (Both PS4 & PS5) [CUSA07113|CUSA07123]

Does it work with the Nioh Playstation Hits ? i cant find any Nioh remasterd in the ps store

Does it work with the Nioh Playstation Hits ? i cant find any Nioh remasterd in the ps store

The remastered version is for PS5 only. You can still use my save on the PS4 version but won't auto-pop anything.

I can't find a Nioh PS5 version at all on the PS Store, the only one available for PS4/PS5 is Nioh 2...

Re: 𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐇 — 100% Save with 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗧 (PS5 AUTO-POP) [CUSA07113|CUSA07123]

works on ps4?

Although the auto-pop is PS5 exclusive, you can pop a bunch of trophies on PS4 by completing 1 more mission, collecting 1 more Kodama, 1 more Guardian Spirit, 1 more Soul Core, 1 more hot spring, 1 more hidden item on the map, killing 1 more Yokai, etc.

Reactions: Rakny