• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • As of today April 26th, 2024 you are only permitted to have 1 shop thread. This means if you have multiple threads for various boosting services you must condense them down into one thread. You will have 1 week from April 26th, 2024 to make this change.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Modded [CUSA00220] Dragon Age Inquisition Starter Saves

Re: Dragon Age Inquisition Modded Starter Saves

hello my friend i have save wizard and i have try to mod my stats ( removing god mode ) and decreasing the stats that are 999 to 250 or 300 but no luck doing that i search on internet for 1 week and no luck finding hex sheet or someone that can help me with this.

i know how to re-region and i have modded a lot of games on advanced mode but dai is just hard to find what i want..

can you please get me a starter save with stats at 200 - 350 like willpower 250 - cunning 250 something like that , for the shield i think is the shield that give u god mode because u dont lose it , can we get a working shield? like normal or just a little bit higher , for the character can be an assasin or mage i have all the dlc , for the money dont need money just a normal starter save with some buff stats to 250 if u can help me please

hello my friend i have save wizard and i have try to mod my stats ( removing god mode ) and decreasing the stats that are 999 to 250 or 300 but no luck doing that i search on internet for 1 week and no luck finding hex sheet or someone that can help me with this.

i know how to re-region and i have modded a lot of games on advanced mode but dai is just hard to find what i want..

can you please get me a starter save with stats at 200 - 350 like willpower 250 - cunning 250 something like that , for the shield i think is the shield that give u god mode because u dont lose it , can we get a working shield? like normal or just a little bit higher , for the character can be an assasin or mage i have all the dlc , for the money dont need money just a normal starter save with some buff stats to 250 if u can help me please

Well I used Cheat Engine table and some PC mods to make my save. Editing a DAI save with SW only is horrible. It's a PC save turned into a PS4 save, but I understand what you mean by lowering stats, but what do you mean about a shield giving you god mode? I don't remember anything I did in these saves that involved a Shield, so kinda confused on the Shield part.

by shield i mean tha armor you gain by using certain skills that protect your life bar , if i´m correctly that armor never goes down!
i try 2 of your saves a rogue with god mode stats at 999 and the armor was 1.300. the other save was the mats and money save no stats buffed i was with only 30 armor!

if u can and have the time can u increase the stats of the save where u only have mats/money by 100-200?

by shield i mean tha armor you gain by using certain skills that protect your life bar , if i´m correctly that armor never goes down!
i try 2 of your saves a rogue with god mode stats at 999 and the armor was 1.300. the other save was the mats and money save no stats buffed i was with only 30 armor!

if u can and have the time can u increase the stats of the save where u only have mats/money by 100-200?

God Mode comes from a few things. Health, Health Regen is like at 9999999, and just to be on the safe side armor is like at 999999999 ( I believe )but I don't have the game installed, but if I have the time, I could maybe try to do it tomorrow, but you should PM me with more details about how you want it. As far as ik you just want money low and stats low, but idk if you want all low stats, or what. Then there's alot more modded stuff in these saves I made, so you should PM me with more specific details. Also I already have a save I posted I believe that didn't have modded stats, just modded money and materials I thought.

God Mode comes from a few things. Health, Health Regen is like at 9999999, and just to be on the safe side armor is like at 999999999 ( I believe )but I don't have the game installed, but if I have the time, I could maybe try to do it tomorrow, but you should PM me with more details about how you want it. As far as ik you just want money low and stats low, but idk if you want all low stats, or what. Then there's alot more modded stuff in these saves I made, so you should PM me with more specific details. Also I already have a save I posted I believe that didn't have modded stats, just modded money and materials I thought.

The 05 save for Rogue sounds like what you would want. I could just decrease the gold on that save.

u are correct the 5th save ( Rogue ) with only Mats and gold it,s the one that i was testing and it,s perfect to mod because u just need to decrease the gold and raise the stats

(Stats)
Health - 700
Mana/Stamina - 300
Dexterity - 120
Willpower - 120
Magic - 120
Cunning - 120
Constitution - 120

(Offensive Stats)
Attack - 20%
Barrier Damage Bonus - 20%
Critical Damage Bonus - 20%
Critical Chance - 30%
Stagger on Hit - 20%
Sunder on Hit - 20%
Heal on Kill - 20%

(Defensive Stats)
Armor - 110
Armor Front - 110
Magic Defense - 20%
Melee Defense - 20%
Ranged Defense - 20%
Other lightning , fire , ice , spirit etc.. Defense - 20%

Coldown Reduction - 80%

can i get a Mage with the same set of stats? if u can only Thank you btw , if u need any modded save for ps4 tell me i have some good ones like Bloodborne , nioh 2 , nier , horizon zero dawn , etc..

i think some of the stats will icrease by just raising the core stats , if yes is less things to mod u must understand more than me about this game

Sorry, I completely forgot about doing this. I'll download it tonight. Also we'll see about that Mage save. You know to make it easier, you can just send me your starter save and I'll just edit the stats and gold. You have to make sure you have AM though. & For your second question, I can't really remember if it'll mess with core stats, but most likely it will haha.

Hey -Narukami-, Yes. That attachment is my modded PC save. I was able to fumble my way through DAI Mod Manager and Cheat Engine to make it. But I have absolutely no idea how to hex edit and change the PC save into a PS4 save. I'm hoping you can help me out with that. Thank you once again for all of your help.

P.S. Your PM's are full so I can't PM you right now. Thanks again!

i have send a lot of messages but i dont know if u receive them..

i have dowloaded a modded save of yours is the n.3 rogue elf with modded skills and good mode

is it possible for you to send me this save with this stats or close to this?

the stats are:

Strenght: 30
Dexterity: 30
Magic: 30

Cunning: 30

Willpower: 240

Constitution: 25

offensive stats:
Critical Chance: 50%

Critical Damage: 200%

Sunder , Stagger & heal on kill: it will be the same 55%

Flanking Damage Bonus: 200%

Defense stats:
Cold , Electrical , Fire and Spirit: 10%

Armor: 1000

Armor Rating: 15

Health: 4000

MAximum Focus: 300

Focus gain bonus: 100%

Level: 18

Cooldown: 100%

i would like to remove the gold of this save, change the power to 99 and the inquisition to 19

your pm.s are full my friend

Hey -Narukami-, Yes. That attachment is my modded PC save. I was able to fumble my way through DAI Mod Manager and Cheat Engine to make it. But I have absolutely no idea how to hex edit and change the PC save into a PS4 save. I'm hoping you can help me out with that. Thank you once again for all of your help.

P.S. Your PM's are full so I can't PM you right now. Thanks again!

Oh okay, sure I can make it into a PS4 save. Sorry, had no idea my Pms were full.

i have send a lot of messages but i dont know if u receive them..

i have dowloaded a modded save of yours is the n.3 rogue elf with modded skills and good mode

is it possible for you to send me this save with this stats or close to this?

the stats are:

Strenght: 30
Dexterity: 30
Magic: 30

Cunning: 30

Willpower: 240

Constitution: 25

offensive stats:
Critical Chance: 50%

Critical Damage: 200%

Sunder , Stagger & heal on kill: it will be the same 55%

Flanking Damage Bonus: 200%

Defense stats:
Cold , Electrical , Fire and Spirit: 10%

Armor: 1000

Armor Rating: 15

Health: 4000

MAximum Focus: 300

Focus gain bonus: 100%

Level: 18

Cooldown: 100%

i would like to remove the gold of this save, change the power to 99 and the inquisition to 19

your pm.s are full my friend

Sorry, had no idea my Pms were full, but I actually deleted DAI again, cause I don't play it and have no space for it, but I'll see if I can make space for it today.