• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • As of today April 26th, 2024 you are only permitted to have 1 shop thread. This means if you have multiple threads for various boosting services you must condense them down into one thread. You will have 1 week from April 26th, 2024 to make this change.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Modded [CUSA00220] Dragon Age Inquisition Starter Saves

Re: Dragon Age Inquisition Modded Starter Saves

Hi -Narukami- sorry to bug ya mate but im just not good at modding saves i keep trying but...im just bad lol I was hoping if you ever get a chance and have time to kill if you could make a male elf sword and shield class? that copys the same stats/items as save 02: dual wielding male elf?

this but sword and shield
02: Nightmare difficulty ( Can be changed )
Lvl 27 Dual Wielding Male Elf
All default classes maxed out
Modded Rogue skills from different Rogue classes.
Varic, Solas and Cassandra all have default classes maxed out and lvl 27.
99999999 gold.
All Crafting Materials
999999999 inventory space.
Schematics from base game and dlcs.
Power is 9999
Modded Influence
All Inquisitor Perks except 3, but have 3 perks waiting when you unlock them.
Modded Stats like God Mode, No cost for Magic/Abilities, Inf Focus.
90% Cooldown for Magic/Abilities.

please if not for me then the inquisition? ^_^

Hi -Narukami- sorry to bug ya mate but im just not good at modding saves i keep trying but...im just bad lol I was hoping if you ever get a chance and have time to kill if you could make a male elf sword and shield class? that copys the same stats/items as save 02: dual wielding male elf?

this but sword and shield
02: Nightmare difficulty ( Can be changed )
Lvl 27 Dual Wielding Male Elf
All default classes maxed out
Modded Rogue skills from different Rogue classes.
Varic, Solas and Cassandra all have default classes maxed out and lvl 27.
99999999 gold.
All Crafting Materials
999999999 inventory space.
Schematics from base game and dlcs.
Power is 9999
Modded Influence
All Inquisitor Perks except 3, but have 3 perks waiting when you unlock them.
Modded Stats like God Mode, No cost for Magic/Abilities, Inf Focus.
90% Cooldown for Magic/Abilities.

please if not for me then the inquisition? ^_^

Sorry, I don't have the game downloaded as I don't really play it, but it's actually really easy as long as you have a PC/Laptop that can run the game in atleast low settings.

Thanks anyway, I do appreciate your time. The other saves are great, just have to figure out how you did it. LoL, so I can play every character and class.

I used a mixture of a few mods, a Cheat Table, and just having the PC ver with SW ( Full SW ) to do it. At the time I had a laptop that could play DAI in low settings, so I would make a save on PC, then send it to PS4 to play. I don't have SW anymore and I let my little bro borrow my PS4 since I got a PC now, so I stop making saves for the game. Although I did make a Warrior Save, I haven't posted yet because I need someone to use their SW to send it to PS4, but other than that, I doubt I'll ever be making saves again for the game. It's actually very easy though and I made notes for myself to make it easier just incase I ever forgot, or decided to get back into the game.

appreciate ur reply bro
I have SW i just want the way how to change the PC save to ps4 save coz i already install d game on pc and want to mod it and change it to ps4 save
BTW iam good also in Advanced Mode.

Hey, I sent you a PM on how to do it. It was originally for someone else, so if you need more help, just ask :)