• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • As of today April 26th, 2024 you are only permitted to have 1 shop thread. This means if you have multiple threads for various boosting services you must condense them down into one thread. You will have 1 week from April 26th, 2024 to make this change.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Modded [CUSA00220] Dragon Age Inquisition Starter Saves

Re: Dragon Age Inquisition Modded Starter Saves

hello i would like to learn how to convert my game from pc to ps4, it would be very helpful if you could explain me how, by the way i am new using the advanced mode of SW, and i liked your games that you uploaded they are very good, but i would like to learn a little more from you. thanks.

Re: Dragon Age Inquisition Modded Starter Saves

hello i would like to learn how to convert my game from pc to ps4, it would be very helpful if you could explain me how, by the way i am new using the advanced mode of SW, and i liked your games that you uploaded they are very good, but i would like to learn a little more from you. thanks.

Oh actually, I just read this wrong haha. Sorry I just woke up. Yea, sure I don't mind helping ya out. I can send you a tut in the dms :)

Hello, can you make the save for warrior (male human)? If you prefer, I can send my save to make things easier. I would really appreciate it!
Sorry man, but I don't make saves for this game anymore. I actually made a Warrior Save in the past, but nobody ever converted it to PS4 for me, so that I can send it out to everyone. Eventually the save got lost or deleted. Also, it's in my description, but you cannot send PS4 saves to be edited on DAI PC, only vice versa. I actually did download DAI PC again recently to play again, but I never had time to play it just yet and even then, I might not make another Warrior save, but we'll see in the future.