• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password

V Inimitable v6.51 (English/French - PS3/Xbox 360)

Status
Not open for further replies.
re: NotYourDope's v5.6 (English/French - PS3/Xbox 360)

Thank you, I would really appreciate it.
Also recently discovered a really fun feature of an invisible ramp that you can attach in front of your car that makes your enemies go flying when they come to bang you head on!
Is there a way to shorten the width of the ramp as currently its pretty wide? It's in vehicle mods near the bottom of the page.

Thank you, I would really appreciate it.
Also recently discovered a really fun feature of an invisible ramp that you can attach in front of your car that makes your enemies go flying when they come to bang you head on!
Is there a way to shorten the width of the ramp as currently its pretty wide? It's in vehicle mods near the bottom of the page.

Unfortunately there’s no direct way of making it smaller. I’d have to use a different prop. If you know of a better alternative, let me know.

NotYourDope's I do not know if you know the script "Project CL v0.3" to a superb option that was deleted in the new versions and this option would be very good in your script.
This option lets you choose one vehicle among all other vehicles present on the screen and do some thing like sitting in the vehicle while the driver drives the car to get to any place in the vehicle.

Last edited:

NotYourDope's I do not know if you know the script "Project CL v0.3" to a superb option that was deleted in the new versions and this option would be very good in your script.
This option lets you choose one vehicle among all other vehicles present on the screen and do some thing like sitting in the vehicle while the driver drives the car to get to any place in the vehicle.

I think you’re referring to something like “Auto Drive to Waypoint”? Please correct me if I’m wrong.

i think he means along the lines of like a Taxi service but you can select any car to spawn, then get in the car as a passenger and then set a way point that will auto drive you there

NotYourDope's this script option "Project CL v0.3" in the option "world" is then selected a car or a truck or a bus that green line or there are the vehicles have a vehicle and selects the line color different, and have then can be directly placed in the chosen vehicle instead that have desired that runs from (-1 to 15).
Then with the view in the first person of your script "NotYourDope's" it's great.
I have this script if you want for PS3 and XBOX360.

Last edited:

v5.6 Changelog
-Fixed an issue with first person camera where getting into a vehicle could cause it to rotate.
-Improved first person camera so that you will no longer see inside your character's head while parachuting (Sync Player Heading With Camera needs to be enabled for this).
-Reduced some code.
-Renamed "Upper Body" to "Upper Body Only" in Animation Settings.
-Added "Drone Mode Camera Shake" to Settings.

Re: NotYourDope's v5.6 (English/French - PS3/Xbox 360)

Bonjour , je cherche un mod menu et je me demande si avec une console d'origine (ma xbox 360 qui n'est pas jailbreak) je peux installer votre mod menu , et si oui comment ? Avec une clé usb ?
Et est ce que il faut seulement installer votre mod le mettre sur une clé usb et le mettre sur ma xbox 360 ou il y a d'autres choses à faire ?

Rough Translation:

Hello, I'm looking for a menu mod and I wonder if with an original console (my xbox 360 which is not jailbroken) I can install your menu mod, and if so how? With a usb stick?
And do you just have to install your mod put it on a usb stick and put it on my xbox 360 or are there other things to do?

Last edited by a staff member:

Bonjour , je cherche un mod menu et je me demande si avec une console d'origine (ma xbox 360 qui n'est pas jailbreak) je peux installer votre mod menu , et si oui comment ? Avec une clé usb ?
Et est ce que il faut seulement installer votre mod le mettre sur une clé usb et le mettre sur ma xbox 360 ou il y a d'autres choses à faire ?

Rough Translation:

Hello, I'm looking for a menu mod and I wonder if with an original console (my xbox 360 which is not jailbroken) I can install your menu mod, and if so how? With a usb stick?
And do you just have to install your mod put it on a usb stick and put it on my xbox 360 or are there other things to do?

I believe you need to JTAG/RGH your Xbox in order to mod. I could be wrong, so I’d suggest googling it.

I have problem with NotYourDope the menu opens but i can't select any option in it i think that's why I have ps3 from Japan O and X are swapped, any help ?

Could you add me on Discord? It’ll be easier to communicate, & easier for me to send you test versions of the menu.

Status
Not open for further replies.