• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password

V Inimitable v6.51 (English/French - PS3/Xbox 360)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Inimitable v6.3.3 (English/French - PS3/Xbox 360)

v6.3.3 Changelog
-Autodrive driving style is now applied when pressing left/right, instead of requiring you to press X/A to apply the changes.
-Some info about vertical scrollbar will now be shown when hovering over that option.
-Reveal Players & Off The Radar times are now locked to 13:37.
-Removed "NGU" & "NEXTGENUPDATE" from animated plates.

Re: Inimitable v6.3.7 (English/French - PS3/Xbox 360)

Ben a huge fan sense ngu... can u add a creator mode xyz, pitch,roll,yaw + stack bypass. (Save object to memory) Like Lexicons? To short cut modded props?

I'm not sure I entirely understand. There is already an object movement submenu, which has xyz, pitch, roll, yaw. I don't have a clue what you mean by "stack bypass", and assuming that by "Save object to memory" you're referring to saving to a file, it sadly isn't possible with a script.

Re: Inimitable v6.4.1 (English/French - PS3/Xbox 360)

v6.4.1 Changelog
-Improved the look/functionality of the info box.
-When changing a player's rank, their current rank will be the default keyboard text.
-"(Most Recent)" is now shown next to the most recent previous RGB colour, instead of the option becoming italic.
-Added support for an upcoming release/update.

Status
Not open for further replies.