• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • As of today April 26th, 2024 you are only permitted to have 1 shop thread. This means if you have multiple threads for various boosting services you must condense them down into one thread. You will have 1 week from April 26th, 2024 to make this change.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Insta-Plat No Man's Sky – Complete Save Set + DLC 1.38 [CUSA04841|CUSA03952]

Re: (𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗠) No Man's Sky + DLC 1.38 Complete Save Set [CUSA04841] [CUSA039

Which save do I use to get the ps5 platinum?

Re: (𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗠) No Man's Sky + DLC 1.38 Complete Save Set [CUSA04841] [CUSA039

Amazing saves bro! I appreciate your work here! I do gotta problem that the DLC saves link in your post seemed to be broken and doesn't work for me ( Permadeath and Survivor Trophies: Take a Deep Breath + To Live Forever ) save files. those are the only two I need lol

EDIT - Nevermind, I found your last two trophies on a few post you made for another user in this thread. Sorry bro! hope you have a great day!

Last edited:

Hey, I appreciate your saves for NMS! I do have a problem with these two saves in your post, their not loading correctly in my game and keeps loading me in other saves. Is this the US or EU Save? I need it for US Save since it's the only last two I need for NMS.

Hey, I appreciate your saves for NMS! I do have a problem with these two saves in your post, their not loading correctly in my game and keeps loading me in other saves. Is this the US or EU Save? I need it for US Save since it's the only last two I need for NMS.

which ones?

Take a Deep Breath - Reach the Centre of the Galaxy in Survival Mode
To Live Forever - Reach the Centre of the Galaxy in Permadeath Mode

are the ones

Take a Deep Breath - Reach the Centre of the Galaxy in Survival Mode
To Live Forever - Reach the Centre of the Galaxy in Permadeath Mode

are the ones

I had to remove them at the author's request
you can download the EU version from him but will have to re-region it to US by yourself
sorry

Ohh its cool then, do you know how to re-region them in Advanced Mode in Save Wizard? I know the process is easy to do with most games but NMS seems like one of those type of games that doesn't wanna re-sign at all. Like with editing, what's the file Hex Data, I have to change in the memory.dat area, since that's the only area that's confusing with this game

Ohh its cool then, do you know how to re-region them in Advanced Mode in Save Wizard? I know the process is easy to do with most games but NMS seems like one of those type of games that doesn't wanna re-sign at all. Like with editing, what's the file Hex Data, I have to change in the memory.dat area, since that's the only area that's confusing with this game

you don't have to do it anymore, the video you watched is outdated, just export the EU file then import into the US save and click on apply

I didn't know that but thanks. I tried it your way multiple times and the save still doesn't recognize in my game, It just keeps thinking I want to start & play a new game in the main menu, giving me the main 5 options for a new playthrough. :/
While following your directions, I know I'm not skipping or overthinking the re-region but its not going anywhere at all.

I didn't know that but thanks. I tried it your way multiple times and the save still doesn't recognize in my game, It just keeps thinking I want to start & play a new game in the main menu, giving me the main 5 options for a new playthrough. :/
While following your directions, I know I'm not skipping or overthinking the re-region but its not going anywhere at all.

that's because you can't use an old save prior to the origins update (4.50/5.00 for example)
try using a 7.00+ or 7.50 US save while re-regioning from EU since wizard recognizes as a different game

Ok I've done that with the latest save I have and in advanced mode, when trying to import the EU save to my US save, it gave me an error a few times "There is an issue with the server. Please restart your Save Wizard for PS4 MAX. If it continues, please try again later". with error code.

your most recent ps4 save, that's how insta plat works:

How To Insta-Unlock Platinum Trophy for SpiderMan Remastered on PS5! - YouTube

you must have the platinum on ps4 version to insta plat on ps5, its a sony's legit feature, you don't need save wizard at all

Ok I've done that with the latest save I have and in advanced mode, when trying to import the EU save to my US save, it gave me an error a few times "There is an issue with the server. Please restart your Save Wizard for PS4 MAX. If it continues, please try again later". with error code.

try doing the same with any random save from other game in a few hours.
if this error message is being shown only for no man's sky then unfortunately wizard doesn't
supports this game with advanced mode anymore.
with luck they will patch it in a few months. the same happened with god of war but I was able
to re-region it last week so I guess they ended up patching it.
I still have the re-regioned save in my computer but you would have to ask the author for permission, sorry.

also you can always do a formal request and send your own saves to them on savewizard.net
see this tutorial on youtube:
HOW TO SEND A SAVE TO SAVE WIZARD - YouTube

Imma try some more, I might just a well ask for permission though, since things are not going good my way with Save Wizard at the moment lol.. I'm not gonna lie but re-region saves back then was hard for a newcomer but I've learned it but somehow the latest way is bizarre in which I gotta learn someday which gonna be awhile honestly. I appreciate your time/help with your assistance though!

-Edit - Will report back soon for some good news hopefully.

Last edited:

Imma try some more, I might just a well ask for permission though, since things are not going good my way with Save Wizard at the moment lol.. I'm not gonna lie but re-region saves back then was hard for a newcomer but I've learned it but somehow the latest way is bizarre in which I gotta learn someday which gonna be awhile honestly. I appreciate your time/help with your assistance though!

-Edit - Will report back soon for some good news hopefully.

good news, I got home and verified the NMS advanced mode in my computer and it's just fine, working normal,
I was able to re-region a couple of saves with no trouble
you're definitely missing something :thonking:

I'm still doing everything you mentioned in the earlier post above, and now when I tried again, It still gave me the same error. Like what are your actually editing or doing in the Advanced Mode lol? Here's the error pic...Save Wizard for PS4 MAX - 1.0.7430.28765 10_28_2021 12_16_32 PM.png What I did was... Loaded SW, Went to Cheats, Loaded my US NMS Save in Advanced Mode, Then Imported the EU Save into my US Save, Clicked Apply, Then shortly after it gave the Error Message. Before with other games, In the Advanced Mode Hex/Data Editor, you had to replace the first numeric digit with the same number and a warning message appeared to verify, Clicked Continue, then Apply and it just went through.

you had to replace the first numeric digit with the same number and a warning message appeared to verify, Clicked Continue, then Apply and it just went through.
— you can skip this step.
are you exporting the file before importing it?

Ok & Yes, the EU save is already exported and put on my desktop as an backup just in case something goes wrong, then I import that EU save right into my US Save then the error just kept popping up. You think it's a certain save file that I have to import? like memory.dat, savedata02.hg or even sce_sdmemory? I even tried those, just to try and still got hit with the same error result.

Last edited:

Ok & Yes, the EU save is already exported and put on my desktop as an backup just in case something goes wrong, then I import that EU save right into my US Save then the error just kept popping up. You think it's a certain save file that I have to import? like memory.dat, savedata02.hg or even sce_sdmemory? I even tried those, just to try and still got hit with the same error result.

have you done what I said? try to re-region any save from other game