• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Insta-Plat No Man's Sky – Complete Save Set + DLC 1.38 [CUSA04841|CUSA03952]

Re: (𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗠) No Man's Sky + DLC 1.38 Complete Save Set [CUSA04841] [CUSA039

try doing the same with any random save from other game in a few hours.
if this error message is being shown only for no man's sky then unfortunately wizard doesn't
supports this game with advanced mode anymore.
with luck they will patch it in a few months. the same happened with god of war but I was able
to re-region it last week so I guess they ended up patching it.
I still have the re-regioned save in my computer but you would have to ask the author for permission, sorry.

also you can always do a formal request and send your own saves to them on savewizard.net
see this tutorial on youtube:
HOW TO SEND A SAVE TO SAVE WIZARD - YouTube

have you done what I said? try to re-region any save from other game

I did that and the same message still appeared, I've done it with other games in my library and they work fine with your instructions aswell. Idk what's going on with me trying to re-region these two particular NMS Saves.. But good news though! I did get into contact with the author about getting permission to get his re-region US saves from you, as long that his post is linked and he's credited for his original save.

Re: (𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗠) No Man's Sky + DLC 1.38 Complete Save Set [CUSA04841] [CUSA039

I did that and the same message still appeared, I've done it with other games in my library and they work fine with your instructions aswell. Idk what's going on with me trying to re-region these two particular NMS Saves.. But good news though! I did get into contact with the author about getting permission to get his re-region US saves from you, as long that his post is linked and he's credited for his original save.

ok, I'll upload them as soon as I can

Thanks! I'm trying them out right now and will let you know how things goes, I really appreciate your time and help throughout the confusing/bizarre times this week with these saves.

Edit - Soo, I just loaded up the game and the game isn't showing me the waypoint to the center of the galaxy on either save game. On the saves, the Permadeath save loaded me in at an base on a planet and the other save Survivor landed me in the station near the planet. neither save isn't getting me the instructions within the save's Read Me file. Looking at the Galaxy Map for the Galactic Core route, I added a waypoint but the game isn't showing me where to go.

Last edited:

Thanks! I'm trying them out right now and will let you know how things goes, I really appreciate your time and help throughout the confusing/bizarre times this week with these saves.

Edit - Soo, I just loaded up the game and the game isn't showing me the waypoint to the center of the galaxy on either save game. On the saves, the Permadeath save loaded me in at an base on a planet and the other save Survivor landed me in the station near the planet. neither save isn't getting me the instructions within the save's Read Me file. Looking at the Galaxy Map for the Galactic Core route, I added a waypoint but the game isn't showing me where to go.

just use hyper-jump

Re: (𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗠) No Man's Sky Complete Save Set + DLC 1.38 [CUSA04841] [CUSA039

hello thanks alot for the saves. I was only missing and needed the 2 trophies for center. thanks alot

Last edited:

your most recent ps4 save, that's how insta plat works:

How To Insta-Unlock Platinum Trophy for SpiderMan Remastered on PS5! - YouTube

you must have the platinum on ps4 version to insta plat on ps5, its a sony's legit feature, you don't need save wizard at all

i mean what save from your saveset do i use on the ps5 for the instant plat?

Re: (𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗠) No Man's Sky Complete Save Set + DLC 1.38 [CUSA04841] [CUSA039

For the Permadeath DLC, how do we even get to the center of the galaxy from where you left us with 0 warp cells and empty Hyperdrive?

Kinda sucks this is one of the few instaplats you NEED the PS4 platinum for being autopopping on PS5. It's so hard to find a disc of this game now, for cheap, anyway.. Wish it were like others where you could have 0% on the PS4 version but upload the PS5 version for the instaplat (assuming it's a Platinum save of course) there.

For the Permadeath DLC, how do we even get to the center of the galaxy from where you left us with 0 warp cells and empty Hyperdrive?

Kinda sucks this is one of the few instaplats you NEED the PS4 platinum for being autopopping on PS5. It's so hard to find a disc of this game now, for cheap, anyway.. Wish it were like others where you could have 0% on the PS4 version but upload the PS5 version for the instaplat (assuming it's a Platinum save of course) there.

Dude, like I said on the thread, ALL saves were tested by myself...
If you don't have warp cells, then craft the warp cell!!
Just got the trophy again on a dummy account, literally 10 minutes ago, so you can see I'm not joking around. Good luck :pepewink:

hBmxuekl.jpg

3:01 AM here

I would've crafted if there were materials available to on said save... Ah well.

I would've crafted if there were materials available to on said save... Ah well.

Press R3 on the Gauntlet to dismantle it and get the Chromatic Metal you need to craft the antimatter, it's easy.

No Man's Sky: How to get Warp Cells for Hyperdrive Fuel | VG247

what save would i choose to pop the set on ps4?

Hello, Thanks for the nice upload!!
What save do i have to use to insta plat on PS5?
Thanks! :)

Are these already in the order that they would typically unlock in?

Hello, Thanks for the nice upload!!
What save do i have to use to insta plat on PS5?
Thanks! :)

Hey, sorry for the late
I'm not sure because I didn't test it myself, since I wasn't aware of that by the time I made this thread, but I know the trophies will pop.
You can try to use any DLC save, I just can't check the statistics in-game to confirm the insta plat using it 'cause I don't have the game anymore :(
I'd like to know that too, when I get the game again on PS5. Any feedback would be great! :)

Are these already in the order that they would typically unlock in?

the order may vary depending on the gameplay of each player, but it is legit, thats what matters.