• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Insta-Plat No Man's Sky – Complete Save Set + DLC 1.38 [CUSA04841|CUSA03952]

Re: (𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗠) No Man's Sky Complete Save Set + DLC 1.38 [CUSA04841] [CUSA039

Thanks for this :carling:

Re: » 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗠 « No Man's Sky Complete Save Set + DLC 1.38 [CUSA04841|CUSA039

Can this savedata be used for the new update(2022-4-30)?
Has anyone tried that?

Re: » 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗠 « No Man's Sky Complete Save Set + DLC 1.38 [CUSA04841|CUSA039

Can this savedata be used for the new update(2022-4-30)?
Has anyone tried that?

which save do you mean? base game or DLC?

I can't get past the part of Awakenings where i need to use salvaged data to research. any suggestions?

Hello , how to pop the Instant PS5 Platin , i have transfered the Save from PS4 to PS5 , and nothing happend.

Hello , how to pop the Instant PS5 Platin , i have transfered the Save from PS4 to PS5 , and nothing happend.

now you must download the free ps5 version and boot it. there is an almost hidden cloud icon after you hit play game underneath the different new game options (survival, permadeath, creative, etc). It's a little hard to see, but if you hit that it will load your save and then auto pop any trophies unlocked in the ps4 version.

It won't work if you don't have the Platinum on the PS4 version. This is one of those games where the trophies are tied to the profile and not the save itself so it'll only unlock the trophies you have on the PS4 version already. I don't get it.

Thanks for sharing, I completed death mode to reach the center of the galaxy

edit: fixed

Last edited:

What an excellent contribution Platinum 100% Thank you very much friend!:pepewink:

Hello, i have one question:
Is it possible to get instant platinum only by putting the save in the ps4, upload it to the cloud, download it to the ps5 and start the game (v. 1.00)?
I mean, just plat the game on ps5 without ever getting any trophy in the ps4 version. Thank you

Hello, i have one question:
Is it possible to get instant platinum only by putting the save in the ps4, upload it to the cloud, download it to the ps5 and start the game (v. 1.00)?
I mean, just plat the game on ps5 without ever getting any trophy in the ps4 version. Thank you

I believe you must have the platinum on PS4 first. read the previous comments.

for those who have issues on ps4 , go to amazon buy a disc copy , delete your digital with all updates go offline get the platinum and then send the game back to amazon i did this the same way

Hi, I need help.

I need to unlock the last two DLC trophies (Take a Deep Breath + To Live Forever -Permadeath and Survivor)
Currently the game (both version 1.00 and current) does not even read saves from folder 23. The save does not even appear in the game's main menu. Do you have a solution? Thank you

Hi, I need help.

I need to unlock the last two DLC trophies (Take a Deep Breath + To Live Forever -Permadeath and Survivor)
Currently the game (both version 1.00 and current) does not even read saves from folder 23. The save does not even appear in the game's main menu. Do you have a solution? Thank you

You can check your region here.

Thanks brother