• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • As of today April 26th, 2024 you are only permitted to have 1 shop thread. This means if you have multiple threads for various boosting services you must condense them down into one thread. You will have 1 week from April 26th, 2024 to make this change.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Insta-Plat No Man's Sky – Complete Save Set + DLC 1.38 [CUSA04841|CUSA03952]

Re: » 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗠 « No Man's Sky Complete Save Set + DLC 1.38 [CUSA04841|CUSA03952]

hi i have and nevermind i got the platinum

Hey raging thx for the upload, everything worked properly except for the "Take a deep breath" and "To live forever"

I wasn`t able to make the hyper jump with the save. Also i don`t had any blueprints to craft fuel for them. It was super weird. I also tried some other saves i found but these haven`t worked either.

I played a bit around with an old save from NGU and was finally able to unlock both trophies on the latest update, with this save you definitely can make the last hyperjump for the distance.

Maybe a recent patch has changed some things you never know with No Mans Sky as this game gets a lot of updates-

Long story short i thought i share my save with you guys. Informations about what to do in the folder.

[hide]No Man`s Sky[/hide]

@Raging if you want you can use this save in your starting post.

Hey raging thx for the upload, everything worked properly except for the "Take a deep breath" and "To live forever"

I wasn`t able to make the hyper jump with the save. Also i don`t had any blueprints to craft fuel for them. It was super weird. I also tried some other saves i found but these haven`t worked either.

I played a bit around with an old save from NGU and was finally able to unlock both trophies on the latest update, with this save you definitely can make the last hyperjump for the distance.

Maybe a recent patch has changed some things you never know with No Mans Sky as this game gets a lot of updates-

Long story short i thought i share my save with you guys. Informations about what to do in the folder.

-= Hidden Content =-

Really weird, worked fine on my main account...
Thanks man, gonna update the thread!

-= Hidden Content =-

So, I just downloaded the save from Mediafire and realized the instructions I wrote in 2021 were missing on Folder 23. Permadeath + Survivor. I have it on my computer but have must forgotten to re-upload the file after writing it. That's probably why you didn't get the trophies. I'll upload the updated version right now :)

The instructions are the following:

> press R3 on the Gauntlet to dismantle it and get the Chromatic Metal you need to craft the antimatter;
> after crafting the antimatter, craft the warp cell to fuel your hyperdrive;
> get inside the ship, exit the planet and hyperjump to the nearest galaxy using the map.

So, I just downloaded the save from Mediafire and realized the instructions I wrote in 2021 were missing on Folder 23. Permadeath + Survivor. I have it on my computer but have must forgotten to re-upload the file after writing it. That's probably why you didn't get the trophies. I'll upload the updated version right now :)

The instructions are the following:

> press R3 on the Gauntlet to dismantle it and get the Chromatic Metal you need to craft the antimatter;
> after crafting the antimatter, craft the warp cell to fuel your hyperdrive;
> get inside the ship, exit the planet and hyperjump to the nearest galaxy using the map.

no problem raging :D i was missing this information haha as i haven`t played the game legit to be honest, just wanted to knock out the platinum to now enjoy the ps5 version with VR2 without caring about trophies so yeah. But no problem. With your additional info it`s now clear.

So thx again for this flawless upload, all saves really worked the way they should without much trouble.

no problem raging :D i was missing this information haha as i haven`t played the game legit to be honest, just wanted to knock out the platinum to now enjoy the ps5 version with VR2 without caring about trophies so yeah. But no problem. With your additional info it`s now clear.

So thx again for this flawless upload, all saves really worked the way they should without much trouble.

Cool, NMS has one of the best VR experiences :pepehappy:

Hello and a very large thank you in regards to this share! This is a very helpful time saver.

However, for reasons yet to be known, I am failing to see success in the saves. As far as I have seen throughout the instructions and thread, I have followed all the steps:

- I am operating off an unpatched, v1.00 disc in offline mode
- I have deleted my existing saves from the console prior to copying these over

One of two things happens on copying. Either the save isn't detected by my console, or I am able to copy it but launching the game sets off a "save removed from corruption" notification and the game launches ane and doesn't incorporate the transferred save.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? Is there something else I am missing? Would appreciate any help/advice.

Using US saves, if that matters.

Hello and a very large thank you in regards to this share! This is a very helpful time saver.

However, for reasons yet to be known, I am failing to see success in the saves. As far as I have seen throughout the instructions and thread, I have followed all the steps:

- I am operating off an unpatched, v1.00 disc in offline mode
- I have deleted my existing saves from the console prior to copying these over

One of two things happens on copying. Either the save isn't detected by my console, or I am able to copy it but launching the game sets off a "save removed from corruption" notification and the game launches ane and doesn't incorporate the transferred save.

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? Is there something else I am missing? Would appreciate any help/advice.

Using US saves, if that matters.

If you're attempting this on PS5 I cannot guarantee it will work.

If you're attempting this on PS5 I cannot guarantee it will work.
Weird, I swear I posted a response to this but maybe it was lost in the site overhaul...

Anyways, I tried it on PS4 first and then PS5 and it's the same regardless. I tried three different ones (Galapagos, The Sentinel, The Star Beast) and all yielded the same results. I'm not sure what it is I am doing incorrectly

I also apologize for coming so late to the party, but if there's anything you can think of to set me on the right path it would be much appreciated!

Weird, I swear I posted a response to this but maybe it was lost in the site overhaul...

Anyways, I tried it on PS4 first and then PS5 and it's the same regardless. I tried three different ones (Galapagos, The Sentinel, The Star Beast) and all yielded the same results. I'm not sure what it is I am doing incorrectly

I also apologize for coming so late to the party, but if there's anything you can think of to set me on the right path it would be much appreciated!
Try this

Reactions: Gamermuden715