• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Insta-Plat No Man's Sky – Complete Save Set + DLC 1.38 [CUSA04841|CUSA03952]

Re: » 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗠 « No Man's Sky Complete Save Set + DLC 1.38 [CUSA04841|CUSA039

Note: if you have some issue´s with Digital Ps4 version. delete all data From your Ps4 go offline buy one Disc copy from amazon , hurry for Platin and send it asap back.
it worked for me

Reactions: popeluisss
Re: » 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗠 « No Man's Sky Complete Save Set + DLC 1.38 [CUSA04841|CUSA039

You must resign CUSA03952 then.

I did, but I don't see in-game saves. What version of the game should i use? Ok even the latest version?

You must resign CUSA03952 then.

Do i risk being banned using orbispatches? Please help me. I need to know this for uncharted 4 as well

will this save auto pop on ps5 anf will the platinum pop?

Do i risk being banned using orbispatches? Please help me. I need to know this for uncharted 4 as well

Orbispatches is not a software.

I have the same problem and I think the issue is caused by the mode change of the developer. There´s no "permadeath-mode" anymore in the main menu, it simply became a feature in the custom-game settings. Dont know if your save can be transferred to current game update.

Save works, but you need to completely delete your previous saves from console and it will work after that.

Also, what if I use this save set and transfer it to PS5. Will I get 100% autopop or just platinum without dlc?

Save works, but you need to completely delete your previous saves from console and it will work after that.

Also, what if I use this save set and transfer it to PS5. Will I get 100% autopop or just platinum without dlc?

Platinum only. You must use the DLC save to auto-pop the DLC trophies.

Re: » 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗠 « No Man's Sky Complete Save Set + DLC 1.38 [CUSA04841|CUSA03952]

Hi. I took the EU save and changed it to the PS5 version via ingame upload. Unfortunately I only got one trophy after the start. did i do something wrong?

Re: » 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗡𝗧 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗠 « No Man's Sky Complete Save Set + DLC 1.38 [CUSA04841|CUSA03952]

Hi, thank you so much for this saves set, I'm using it in these days to get Platinum and 100%! :D
But I didn't understand if I have to update the game for the DLC's saves, can you let me know? :confused:
Also, having a PS5, with the save placed at the beginning of the post, will I get Platinum+100% or just Platinum? :/

You must update the game, since the 1.00 version doesn't include DLCs.
The platinum save will only pop the base game - read the comment bellow. You must use the DLC save to auto-pop the DLC trophies.

Hi. I took the EU save and changed it to the PS5 version via ingame upload. Unfortunately I only got one trophy after the start. did i do something wrong?

You must have the trophies on PS4 first.

"𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗧: 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗠𝗘𝗗 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗧 𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗦𝟱 𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗖𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗦-𝗦𝗔𝗩𝗘

Use this save for the [EU] instant platinum: CUSA03952 (courtesy of Abseiler from TheTechGame)"

I took this EU save. That's the platinum save, isn't it?

nice thank you

"𝗘𝗗𝗜𝗧: 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗠𝗘𝗗 𝗜𝗡𝗦𝗧𝗔 𝗣𝗟𝗔𝗧 𝗢𝗡 𝗣𝗦𝟱 𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗖𝗥𝗢𝗦𝗦-𝗦𝗔𝗩𝗘

Use this save for the [EU] instant platinum: CUSA03952 (courtesy of Abseiler from TheTechGame)"

I took this EU save. That's the platinum save, isn't it?

Yes, it is.

hi i used your files to get the trophies but each file that i tried i was send to an abandonent space station i made sure to resing each file and to be offline and i stopped the game from making update i dont know what else to do PLEASE HELP (sorry for my bad language)

hi i used your files to get the trophies but each file that i tried i was send to an abandonent space station i made sure to resing each file and to be offline and i stopped the game from making update i dont know what else to do PLEASE HELP (sorry for my bad language)

You must have a physical copy of NMS.