• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password

PS3 Trophy Unlocker

vielen dank für die Erklärung sogar auf deutsch ich kenne mich nicht so gut aus mit Ps3 jailbreak . Ich werde das auf jeden fall benutzen für MP Trophäen die man nicht mehr erreichen kann mit dem entsprechenden Datum ändern .Nur um für mich Klarheit zu haben kann ich das spiel mit meinen eigenen daten das spiel ganz normal spielen und dann die fehlenden Trophies mit Hen und dem Programm freischalten auch Dlc und auch muss ich die Dlcs gekauft haben?.

vielen dank für die Erklärung sogar auf deutsch ich kenne mich nicht so gut aus mit Ps3 jailbreak . Ich werde das auf jeden fall benutzen für MP Trophäen die man nicht mehr erreichen kann mit dem entsprechenden Datum ändern .Nur um für mich Klarheit zu haben kann ich das spiel mit meinen eigenen daten das spiel ganz normal spielen und dann die fehlenden Trophies mit Hen und dem Programm freischalten auch Dlc und auch muss ich die Dlcs gekauft haben?.

Moin moin,

Meistens reicht es aus wenn du das hauptspiel + Updates installierst um alle trophäen Daten (inkl. DLC) zu erhalten. Du musst also dafür die DLCs nicht gekauft haben. Ja du kannst das spiel auch normal spielen soweit wie du lustig bist und den rest einfach per unlocker freischalten ;)
Gruß 7h1nk

Moin moin,

Meistens reicht es aus wenn du das hauptspiel + Updates installierst um alle trophäen Daten (inkl. DLC) zu erhalten. Du musst also dafür die DLCs nicht gekauft haben. Ja du kannst das spiel auch normal spielen soweit wie du lustig bist und den rest einfach per unlocker freischalten ;)
Gruß 7h1nk

Danke Ich habe das alles ausführlich getestet und es funktioniert als bestens hätte ich nicht gedacht.Habe dir eine freundschafts anfrage geschickt falls das ok ist .

Dear Professor 7h1nk.

I don't know if there is a PS4 trophy unlocker that can modify the specified timestamps like the PS3?

thank you.

Yes but its not easy way. I will create a Guide for it too but it needs a while (i need order some parts and deliver take a while). You need Soldering skill for this and a PS4 with old firmware. Its called SYSCON Glitch.

Regards

Question: I've got a couple of games where the servers shut down, so the MP trophies are no longer obtainable. I'm trying to use TrophyIsGood, but when I put in a date and time for the MP tophies, it's telling me " 該時間點已做過PSN同步,請設定更晚的時間試試" roughy translated "
PSN synchronization has been done at this time, please set a later time to try". I can use a current date, but the serers are down, so that would look fishy.

Any way to fix this? The game in question is Quantum of Solace. Is it because maybe the trophies aren't on the server anymore?

Question: I've got a couple of games where the servers shut down, so the MP trophies are no longer obtainable. I'm trying to use TrophyIsGood, but when I put in a date and time for the MP tophies, it's telling me " 該時間點已做過PSN同步,請設定更晚的時間試試" roughy translated "
PSN synchronization has been done at this time, please set a later time to try". I can use a current date, but the serers are down, so that would look fishy.

Any way to fix this? The game in question is Quantum of Solace. Is it because maybe the trophies aren't on the server anymore?

I answer you in rhe other Post you create ;)

Yes but it needs to be older then your already synced trophy if the date is after the synced time then it won't overwrite

Thanks Bro!

Do you know how to solve the message that appears in the trophy is good: "it is not possible to put a date smaller than the last synchronization"?

I need to unlock a trophy in the year 2014, but I already got a trophy in game in 2023

Hey everyone,
in the following tutorial you will learn how trophies can be unlocked on the PS3. Its a German and a English Version.

What you need:
- a PS3 with HEN and MultiMAN
- a USB stick with 4-8GB (FAT32)
PS3TrophyisGood (https://mega.nz/file/F8x0zCRQ#b5sbBdskQQ2LjnIdGAKbcUOeketkcPGZ1_rRs5HZXuU)

Instructions:
1. First start the game from which you want to edit the trophies.
(If you want to edit original games from the PSN Store or from disc, of course you have to
Do not activate HEN)
Wait until you are in the main menu of the game and exit it again. Go to your trophies
(Preferably offline without PSN registration) and see if the game is at the top.
It should be 0% there (even for games that you may have played in the past and only
Want to quit. But I'll come back to that later)
2. Now activate HEN and start MultiMAN (desktop) and open PS3 Root
3. Navigate to the folder / dev_hdd0 / home / (user number) / trophy
(If you have several users, check which one is the right one. You can only synch the folder with the profile you copied it from. You can also resign it with Broteforce Savedata, but I won't go into it any further here.) Q
4. It is best to sort the display by date if you have more than 1 game installed.
Now selects folder for example. NPWR00001_00 (the current date should be on the back) and copies it to the USB stick.
5. Now open PS3TrophyisGood on the PC and drag and drop the folder into the program.
6. You should now see a list of all the trophies in the game.
7. With a double click on the individual trophies you can enter the date and time.
(Pay attention to the time intervals in order not to be flagged on leaderboards) the platinum must be unlocked as the last trophy. For example, if you Games at 50% you can simply set the trophies you already have to the current date. PSN does not sync the trophies if the time on the PSN is more recent than the time on the servers.
8. Once you have entered all the times, you save everything using the File and Save options. You can close the program and connect the USB stick to the PS3 again.
9. Now go to PS3 Root again in MultiMAN (desktop)
10. Copy the folder (e.g. NPWR00001_00) back to / dev_hdd0 / home / (user number) / trophy and overwrite all existing files.
11. Quit MultiMAN and start the game again until you are in the main menu. Now you can press the PSN button and under Trophies should be 100%.
12. When you have achieved that you can turn off the PS3 completely.
13.Starts it again (does NOT activate HEN)
14. Log in to PSN and sync your trophies. If there is an error message the first time, just synch again.
15. Congratulations on being platinum :)

Was ihr braucht:
- eine PS3 mit HEN und MultiMAN
- ein USB Stick mit 4-8GB (FAT32)
- PS3TrophyisGood (https://mega.nz/file/F8x0zCRQ#b5sbBdskQQ2LjnIdGAKbcUOeketkcPGZ1_rRs5HZXuU)

Anweisungen:
1. Startet als erstes das Spiel von dem ihr die Trophäen bearbeiten wollt.
(Falls ihr Original Spiele aus dem PSN Store oder von Disc bearbeiten wollt müsst ihr natürlich
Kein HEN aktivieren)
Wartet bis ihr im Hauptmenü des Spiels seit und beendet es wieder. Geht zu euren Trophäen
(Am besten ohne PSN Anmeldung also Offline) und schaut ob das Spiel an oberer Stelle steht.
Es sollte 0% dort stehen (auch bei spielen die ihr evtl. in der Vergangenheit gespielt habt und nur
Beenden wollt. Aber da komme ich später drauf zurück)
2. Aktiviert jetzt HEN und startet MultiMAN (Desktop) und öffnet PS3 Root
3. Navigiert zum Ordner /dev_hdd0 / home / (user number) / trophy
(Falls ihr mehrere Benutzer habt schaut welcher der richtige ist. Ihr könnt die Ordner nur mit dem Profil Synchen aus dem ihr ihn kopiert habt. Ihr könnt es auch mit Broteforce Savedata resignen aber ich werde hier nicht weiter darauf eingehen.) Q
4. Sortiert euch die Anzeige am besten nach Datum wenn ihr mehr als 1 Spiel installiert habt.
Wählt jetzt denn Ordner zB. NPWR00001_00 (sollte das aktuelle Datum hinten dran stehen) und kopiert ihn auf den USB Stick.
5. Öffnet jetzt PS3TrophyisGood auf den PC und schiebt den Ordner per Drag & Drop in das Programm.
6. Ihr solltet jetzt eine Liste mit sämtlichen Trophäen des Spiels sehen.
7. Mit einem Doppelklick auf die einzelnen Trophäen könnt ihr Datum und Zeit eintragen.
(Achtet auf die Zeitabstände um nicht auf Leaderboards geflagt zu werden) die platin muss als letzte Trophäe freigeschaltet werden. Wenn ihr zB. Spiele auf 50% habt könnt ihr die Trophäen die ihr schon habt einfach auf das aktuelle Datum setzten. PSN synchronisiert die Trophäen nicht wenn Die Zeit auf der PSN aktueller ist als die auf den Servern.
8. Habt ihr alle Zeiten eingetragen speichert ihr alles über den Punkt File und Save ab. Ihr könnt das Programm schließen und denn USB Stick wieder an die PS3 anschließen.
9. Geht jetzt wieder im MultiMAN (Desktop) zu PS3 Root
10. Kopiert den Ordner (zB. NPWR00001_00) wieder zurück nach /dev_hdd0 / home / (user number) / trophy und überschreibt alle bestehenden Dateien.
11. Beendet MultiMAN und startet erneut das Spiel bis ihr im Hauptmenü seit. Jetzt könnt ihr die PSN Taste drücken und unter Trophäen sollte 100% stehen.
12. Wenn ihr das erreicht habt könnt ihr die PS3 komplett ausschalten.
13. Startet sie erneut (aktiviert KEIN HEN)
14. Meldet euch im PSN an und synchronisiert eure Trophäen. Falls es beim ersten mal eine Fehlermeldung gibt einfach nochmal Synchen.
15. Glückwunsch zur Platin :)

Regards 7h1nk

Can you help with this?

Captura de tela 2023-01-28 103023.jpg