• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • As of today April 26th, 2024 you are only permitted to have 1 shop thread. This means if you have multiple threads for various boosting services you must condense them down into one thread. You will have 1 week from April 26th, 2024 to make this change.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Resident Evil 4 REMAKE Complete Save Set - [PS4 & PS5 AUTOPOP] [CUSA33387]

Re: Resident Evil 4 REMAKE Trophies Save Set - [PS4 & PS5 AUTOPOP]

the real dead eye manual save does not show up. so I assume the issue is on the other saves as well. the autosave is not even useful for the trophy either.

edit: sorry obviously its stated only autosaves will show up because the process was probably not done correctly. but despite that, the autosave does not actually help you get the trophy.

Last edited:

Hey, I received your message. I tried to reply but it kept saying your inbox is full.

Anyway, all good. You don’t need to apologise. You are doing a great work here by doing this.

Is everything good with the save set? In each save, I’ve provided manual save along with autosave. I hope the set work as intended like I’ve tested on my end.

Hey, I received your message. I tried to reply but it kept saying your inbox is full.

Anyway, all good. You don’t need to apologise. You are doing a great work here by doing this.

Is everything good with the save set? In each save, I’ve provided manual save along with autosave. I hope the set work as intended like I’ve tested on my end.

Just curious if you ever fixed the Real Deadeye save.

That must be the problem, i ignored the manual save when i changed regions.
I'll fix that.
By the way, i was waiting to see if you will update your save set.
I also saw that you posted some other trophy saves that you haven't posted in your set yet.
Thanks for the consideration and for making this magnificent set of saves available for RE4R.

About the saves, i tested and it worked. What I noticed is that the problem tends to be transferring the save to PS5 (since i didn't put the manual saves, people are having problems). Something that can be solved just by entering the save and saving manually on the machine).

hello can you make USA save for this save from GamesterHub and upload it alone

19. Peerless Agent, Proficient Agent & Sprinter - You are at the end of the game. All you have to do is finish it by escaping. The trophies will pop at the end of the result.

Last edited:

fiiEgy9.png

The original SAVE SET is in PROGRESSION, when it completes I change the region of the rest of the trophies.

Hey guys,

I took advantage and changed the region from EU to US for this save set that belongs to [GamesterHub].

To use this saves please do the following steps:
1. Put all CUSA folders in ZIP,
2. Import the 3 files in each save
;

3. For those who want to import save from PS4 to PS5, before importing save from PS4 version you need to delete any save from PS5 version.

IMPORTANT
The issue is that the saves are only in "Autosave" format.
To import from PS4 to PS5, it needs to be saved in a slot, so I suggest doing that.
I just TESTED AND IT WORKS!

See these two images to prove that the save works on PS4 and PS5.

View attachment 1177 View attachment 1176

OBS.
Please, I ask that you only specify what problems you are facing with respect.
They also need to learn to work with the Save Wizard.
I left all the necessary guidelines to help.

I hope it helps anyone who needs it.

Download here
-= Hidden Content =-

User Credits: GamesterHub.

Use the Original post - Save Set EU as a guideline for obtaining each trophy.

Hugs
Hello can I ask if you can re region this
To AS version of re4 remake thanks in advance 👍.
This from GamesterHub saves in EU.

18. Burglar, You’re Small Time!, Revolution Wind-Up, Smooth Escape & Promising Agent - Press continue, exit the merchant shop and outside you will find a treasure in a chest. Pick it up and the trophy will pop. For “You”re Small Tim!”, after picking up the final treasure. Proceed for the boss fight. Get necessary weapon and items you might need. Go through my storage if need to. After you beat the boss, the trophy will pop. For “Revolution Wind-Up”, after beating the boss, you have to escape. You will find the final Clockwork Castellans after the typewriter. For “Smooth Escape”, keep moving forward and you will get on a JetSki. Slow down if you need to. The trophy will pop as soon as you escape. For “Promising Agent”, skip all the cutscene until the stats page come up and the trophy will pop.

19. Peerless Agent, Proficient Agent & Sprinter - You are at the end of the game. All you have to do is finish it by escaping. The trophies will pop at the end of the result.

20. Frugalist, Minimalist and Silent Stranger - Load save "Chapter 16 Assisted". You are at the end of the game. DO NOT HEAL, you have enough time to escape. Escape, skip the cutscenes and the trophy will pop at the result screen.

That must be the problem, i ignored the manual save when i changed regions.
I'll fix that.
By the way, i was waiting to see if you will update your save set.
I also saw that you posted some other trophy saves that you haven't posted in your set yet.
Thanks for the consideration and for making this magnificent set of saves available for RE4R.

About the saves, i tested and it worked. What I noticed is that the problem tends to be transferring the save to PS5 (since i didn't put the manual saves, people are having problems). Something that can be solved just by entering the save and saving manually on the machine).

No worries. I’ve updated the set and the files. Just one trophy left for me. Will have it up by tomorrow and the set will be completed.