• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US Resident Evil 4 REMAKE Complete Save Set - [PS4 & PS5 AUTOPOP] [CUSA33387]

Can anyone explain why I cannot load the manual save? I reassigned all 3 files which if im not mistaken should be: System Save Data, AutoSave Data, and the Manual Save. But when I get on my ps4 it only allows me to continue and not load the data. This is for the revolt against the revolting.

I only reregioned the autosave and saveta, unfortunately i didn't do the manual save. But i tested it and it worked. I'm going to test it again here!!

I see. Yes if you can try it again I would appreciate it. I am able to re region it to my save data but the trophy wont pop. When I load it just puts me past this tunnel
Do I need to keep moving forward to get it?
But yes your save do work I just barely tried the first save and noticed trophy would not pop when loading and when I would start the game it would say that the challenge "revolt the revolting" was already done thus not letting me achieve it