• Welcome Guest to the new PlayerSquared! Please be aware the site is a work in progress & we'd appreciate your help in letting us know which features from the old site we're currently missing as well as report any bugs you find via this thread here: Bugs/Missing Features
  • As of today April 26th, 2024 you are only permitted to have 1 shop thread. This means if you have multiple threads for various boosting services you must condense them down into one thread. You will have 1 week from April 26th, 2024 to make this change.
  • If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

US valkyrie elysium greater than the gods trophy save & more [CUSA33212]

i have download the US SAVE and thank you very much to pussycat to have cleared one very hard challenge , me i hate when it's too hard , i love when it's hard but not too much.

i started a game sonic so maybe i start later the valkyrie elysium it's seem be a great game , maybe later my savewizard is out of date it's 3 years i have buy it , next time i dont do the error to buy the cheapest without change region advanced mode , but if someone can change the region US to EU it's can be very cool , or i just wait and start it later maybe the game.

[hide]https://www.mediafire.com/file/m6lb2a3ladcyqho/19-savior+of+the+dead.zip/file{/hide]
[hide]https://www.mediafire.com/file/hflb3htzbc303ls/20-the+all+fathers+right+hand.zip/file[/hide}

savior of the dead & the all fathers right hand are all on the last checkpoint to finish

I tried to load the savedata with continue button for the all fathers right hand trophy. but whenever i load it, it always brings me back to my previous location from my own savedata00. do i need to delete my own save data first so i can unlock the trophy from your save data?

it seems to work somehow. did you try to beat it unlock nibelung valesti, load up a save with the unlocked skill and beating a mission? i saw on psnprofiles some people where all trophies autopopped on the ps5, also seraphic gate =/

edit: well cant reregion the system data... to try something out.

Last edited:
Oke, I was doing it the other way around. Followed a video on youtube and everything.
Anyway I got it to work, had to remove the deluxe bonus item but it worked.
Now I only need the Seraphic Gate
Also here is a EU save for Hilde's Vengeance before Odin boss fight. May pop the trophy or you need to defeat your 4 Einherjars and Odin

CUSA33214 Hilde's Vengeance

Did not pop, this trophy sadly even when I directly beat Odin.

hello pussycat there is my save https://mega.nz/folder/gtV2lbSR#lsWMv5s5Fm-ylgv2nHDO5w please help me for put the save US valkyrie CUSA33212 to my EU CUSA33214 save , please give me the link , thank you very much for your help.

i have try to send a private message for add you friend on PS5 but it's failed because you is full of messages maybe. i want add you if you accept it.

for the people want to know my save on the link is the platinum save i have doing without others saves , but the valkyrie mode is really really tough. so every help is welcome.

thank you again to pussycat and one another member on the forum , quickly learned how to re region US to EU save , but hard to found a way to remove the deluxe edition weapons , but with the help one another member i successfully removed the bonus weapon and unlocked the trophy with removed the deluxe edition weapon.

Last edited: