• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus - Mein leben (Main Campaign + DLC)

Can anyone confirm is this also unlocks i am death incarnate etc?

it does unlock all, yes. But for the sake of legit timestamps and a somewhat believable list i would highly suggest to get ALL other trophies before. Getting the Mein Leben along with I am death incarnate is technically possible, yes. But it's hard to believe since this is one of the hardest achievements you can get and everyone who does this legit needed to train a lot on i am death incarnate, which means that this and all other difficulty related trophies popped way earlier. It's just an advice. This trophy list is highly under surveillance from cheaters removal teams so if you are still listed on the leaderboard you need to be really careful what you are doing here.

If you don't care about the leaderboard and legit timestamps go for it :)

yes i have savewizard, im on cusa07377 what dpo u mean by change in game, a start a new game in the the third slot to resign a save?
Thx for ur time

When you are in the main menu you should be able to change current save slot.

Press square in the main menu , choose slot 3 (slot on the right), continue game. easy.

If don't see an option to press square then start a New Game on slot 1 on any difficulty lower than Mein Leben, skip the cutscene, return to the main menu, and eventually you should see the option to press square.

thx so much i finally found it, theres an error that says game is under installation even tho i completed the installation, i now tried to delete the game redownload it wish me luck! thx again for the save and for your replies!

I haven't tested it yet but I have this game here and I've never platinum due to this last trophy.
Regardless of anything, YOU ARE A LEGEND.
You brought up a game that I've been asking SW for years to release. I asked them just to release it so I could work the codes but they never listened to me.

just finished the download, keeps on saying that the content is still downloading, u guys got any ideas?

First, check the size of the downloaded game (Select the game icon, press the OPTIONS button, and go into Information to find the size). Go back, wait a while and check again if it has changed. Maybe it finished installing only the first part of a game.

Friend YOU REALLY ARE A LEGEND
I just tested your save and it works like a charm
I don't have any dlc and my version is disk (without any update) and it works perfectly without any blocking due to dlc (most games with dlc don't accept the game if you don't have the dlc installed)
I'm letting this information so don't have any doubts.
I used save USA
Thank you very much

I have, but only for the CUSA07378 region.
You can find it in the "BASE GAME" folder.

The problem is that SW doesn't support re-region... So, I can't do the re-region
If I just copy the content, it will corrupt the file

This Mein Leiben save has Slot 1 with the main campaign.
I got about 10 helmets but it didn't fire the trophy.
What do you think?

[]s

Last edited:
I have, but only for the CUSA07378 region.
You can find it in the "BASE GAME" folder.

I would like to ask you a question:
-I took slot 1 of your save CUSA07384, and made an episode leaving 17 helmets for collection. I've already repeated this save at least 40 times. That would already give 680 helmets.
Taking into account that your save from slot 1 is your entire main campaign, I believe that the hard headed trophy should not have already fired.
My doubt is as follows:
-In this file you already got the trophy???
If you already took it, then the trophy probably won't fire.
I think so, because in the whole campaign you didn't get 400 helmets??
Am I wasting time????/

I would like to ask you a question:
-I took slot 1 of your save CUSA07384, and made an episode leaving 17 helmets for collection. I've already repeated this save at least 40 times. That would already give 680 helmets.
Taking into account that your save from slot 1 is your entire main campaign, I believe that the hard headed trophy should not have already fired.
My doubt is as follows:
-In this file you already got the trophy???
If you already took it, then the trophy probably won't fire.
I think so, because in the whole campaign you didn't get 400 helmets??
Am I wasting time????/

If you make a save for 1000 helmets, please upload it.