• If this is your first visit You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. Sign up today to get the latest PS4 GameSaves, Game Mods and much more!
  • If you've previously logged in via'Google or Discord and are now unable to do so you'll need to request a password reset which will be emailed to you via the link here: Lost password
  • To reduce spam posts and drive activity from members, and let members who post saves and cheats to get something in return for their research, we have thrown together a plugin that allows us to fulfill both. To hide your links, use the following bbcodes:
    Which allows you to select which reacts you want in order to unlock the download link. You must list the number for react options like above. ( you can list multiple options by doing 1,2,3,4,6) 1= Thanks 2= Love 3= Haha 4= Wow 6= Canada Thanks or
    Which allows you to charge a certain credit amount in order for someone to get access to the download link The button will look like this in the bottom right of the postbit

Multi Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus - Mein leben (Main Campaign + DLC)

Very nice.
Do you have savegames for the following 3 trophies?

CUSA07379 GERMAN VERSION

hard-headed
Collect 1000 helmets

I'm Machine Enough
Beat the Panzerhund ride without killing anyone on "Bring 'em On!" difficulty or higher

Across the board
Complete the Killboard

The CUSA does match for the digital one i can't find the CUSA for the disc one if thats what your using on the side of your case of the game it will show you the CUSA

Pardon I badly explained myself what I meant is: does this save work with both version (disc and digital)?
PS: I don't have any dlc's so I would like to know if I could use this save without them? I need only campaign Mein Leben to get plat.

Hi.

I need help with the Mein trophy.
When I use save and turn on the game, it is not possible to put in the load menu but only a new game. When I upload a new game, I see a completed game icon with a time of 6:42, but I can only overwrite it, I can't turn it on.

Thank you

Can anyone help with this? Any help is appreciated.

Won't work. When you load the save you're in the epilogue with no option to change the difficulty. What we'd need is a save on the deck of the Ausmerzer just after taking out the last Zerstörer. Since you wouldn't be in the epilogue you could still lower the difficulty before completing the level. FatherComstock would need to agree to modify a save like that.